Yoga Therapy – Energy Release & Unity
A journey inside the body, mind, spirit system. A journey, to explore yourself and its auto healing mechanism ... with movements, breath & deep relaxation, guided by awareness. An opportunity to get closer to your naturalness.
Yoga is widely known for the exercises (asana), which have multiple benefits, but yoga, seen from a holistic view, is a way of life. A way to live in harmony with nature. A way to live and to experience really the body and senses. A way to get in touch with your inner self. In the frenzy pace of the 21st century we have lost that connection. We live in our thoughts, we identify with them. Instead of living in the present, all our energy, thoughts, are exhausted in stressing for the future stress and getting stuck in beliefs and fears of the past.
Yoga is the art of Living in the Here and Now. Awareness is the key. Anything done with awareness can be Yoga, Meditation. It is a holistic system. It affects the whole body mind spirit system. Our body posture shows our attitude in life. The posture, the breathing, the mind and the psychological state are interconnected. You will feel the difference from the first session. Yoga is also a science that balances the forces of the human system (body-mind-spirit) through exercises, breath, balanced diet, relaxation and meditation. Is a valuable tool for self-healing, consciousness & harmony.
The main benefits of Yoga Therapy are:
- Auto healing method
- Keeps the body system young and healthy
- Increases Body Consciousness (B.Q.)
- Stimulates and regulates all the body systems (lymphatic, circulatory, endocrine, respiratory and nervous)
- Develop intelligence, perception and memory
- Aligns the physical posture, offers flexibility and strengthens the entire body
- Ηelps the body to breathe freely. Strengthens the breathing.
- Detoxifies the body
- Helps with weight control by increasing the digestive fire (metabolism).
- Releases stress, through exercises for emotional and mental release
Group Classes 1 ½ hr.
Private Sessions 1 ½ hr.
Body Mind Spirit Updates & New Timetables Weekly